Sunday, July 13

Sonetimes you need to take a step back...



The stress of a life of a student nurse can sometimes get a little bit much. 
The same goes for any challenging degree or training , and what we all need sometimes is just time to relax.

I often find myself running through life with university work, placement, house work being so hectic, I have very little time to gather my thoughts and take care of other very important things in my life such as my relationship!

I have a very loving and understanding boyfriend. He supports me through life and is my rock but sadly he works permanent night shifts an hour away from home which means our time together is very, very limited!
That is why I love days like today, when we are both off work, we put everything on hold and just enjoy each others company and do silly lovely things :)

This morning we woke up nice and early, got ourselves ready and ventured on a lovely walk to a park nearby. It was wonderful. Here are some pictures from what we did showing what exactly we do to relax!

Do any of you feel the same? What do you do to relax? I'd love to hear about it all!

Lots of love 

Student nurse UK

No comments:

Post a Comment